Welcome to our first blog hop of 2014. This month we are excited to show you the new products available in the Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog as well as a preview of the free products you can earn through Sale-a-bration at the end of January.
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats #25 on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I've been creating quite a bit using the Sale-a-bration products (because they are awesome) so I decided to switch gears and pull out some products from the Occasions Catalog. Aren't these colors fantastic? I know many of you are dealing with winter conditions so here's a touch of spring for you. Want more? Order the Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper and create your own spring!
EZ Peasy Design Tips:
- The flower and sentiment are part of the So Very Grateful stamp set and have been embossed here with Tangerine Tango Stampin' Emboss Powder.
- A bit of detail has been added with a thin strip of Crushed Curry cardstock and the Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade. Perfect for when a project needs 'just a little something'.
- Rounded corners add another small detail and are super simple to create using the Envelope Punch Board.
- An additional banner, made with Designer Series Paper, just peeks out from behind the sentiment banner.
- Accent flowers were punched using the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack with a Pearl Basic Jewel in the center and scrunched up add just a bit of whimsy.
One last close up of the beautiful Watercolor Wonder Designer Series Paper!
Stamps: So Very Grateful (133053)
Paper: Whisper Whote (100730), Crushed Curry (131199), Tangerine Tango (111349) Cardstock; Watercolor Wonder (132994) Designer Series Paper
Ink: Versamark Ink (102283)
Tools: Big Shot (113439); Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172); Envelope Punch Board (133774); Stampin' Trimmer (126889); Small Scallop Stampin' Trimmer Rotary Cutting Blade (129410); Heat Tool (129053); Tangerine Tango (123106) Stampin' Emboss Powder; Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309); Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels (119247)
I hope you have enjoyed this taste of spring! The next stop is Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner #27 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Goldie Shaul at Punch and Stamp
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- Janice Warhank at Janice's Papercraft Playground
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Kalyn Shubnell at The Stamping Chronicles
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Rae Harper-Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Lisa Gaines-Davis at Cherry St. Papertreats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine