I found a delightful Challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch and knew I just had to try it! I am in love with their CAS style (Clean and Simple)...the best part is that this card came to gether in about 15 minutes!
Choosing the sentiment to go along with "Ho Ho Ho" was pretty easy, I mean really, what else does Santa say after "Ho Ho Ho" but "Merry Christmas"? The funny part was I ended up singing "Ho Ho Ho, Green Giant" all day long, lol!
EZ Design Ideas:
- I chose a simple image and repeated it for impact
- A fun and clean pattern paper accents, but does not detract from, the focal point
- Rounded corners add a bit more visual interest
- Using the Stamp-a-ma-jig easily ensures that images end up just where you want them to be
- The sentiment in the upper left hand corner balances out the image on the bottom right corner
Stamps: Embellished Events (126497)
Paper: Very Vanilla (101650) Cardstock; Candlelight Christmas (126905) Designer Series Paper
Ink: Real Red (126949), Lucky Limeade (126984) Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: 3/16" Corner Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049)
Hope you enjoyed today's post, thanks for stopping by!