Today's card was inspired by a wonderful layout I found over at Freshly Made Sketches. This group comes up with crisp and clean layouts every week!
EZ Design Ideas:
- I knew I wanted the tree to be green and that I wanted to use Stampin' Up!'s tulle ribbon, from there I quickly chose coordinating/complimentary papers from the 'Candlelight Christmas' Designer Series Paper. Coordinating products make the choices so simple!
- I trimmed Stampin' Up's Labels Collection Framelits down to better suit my stamp set
- The Lacy Brocade embossing folder adds a bit of suble texture to the background
- A star stamped in Summer Starfruit, fussy cut, and popped up with a Dimensional gives added depth
- The tree is highlighted with Dazzling Details for a bit of sparkle
- Stampin' Up!'s 3 1/2" Tulle Ribbon has been trimmed in half vertically to keep the bow delicate
Stamps: Evergreen (127973), Teeny Tiny Wishes (127802)
Paper: Early Expresso (119686), Very Vanilla (101650) Cardstock; Candlelight Christmas (126905) Designer Series Paper
Ink: Early Expresso (126974), Lucky Limeade (126984), Summer Starfruit (126991) Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: Big Shot (113439), Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder (127819), Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
Embellishments: 3-1/2" Scalloped Tulle Ribbon in Early Expresso (127839), Dazzling Details Glitter Adhesive (124117), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Thanks for stopping by!