Welcome to the September Pals Blog Hop. This month we are showing off our favorite new products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. We hope you enjoy our projects!
You may just be starting the blog hop or may have come from Jackie Diediker of Stampin Jackie, number eleven on the Pals Hop. If you get off track at any time, the full lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I wanted to feature items from the Nordic Noel Suite. All of the products work together so beautifully! Here are some closer shots of my projects:
This card features a stamp from the Cheerful Christmas Stamp Set, patterned paper from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper, and the very beautiful Real Red 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon. The sentiment is from the Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set.
This adorable tag was punched from Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper using the Note Tag Punch. I stamped the sentiment from the Cheerful Tags Stamp Set and then punched it out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch.
This second card features the same stamp from the Cheerful Christmas Stamp Set, a different patterned paper from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper, and the Real Red 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon. The sentiment is also from the Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp Set. Did you see the little button on the card? So cute! It's from the Nordic Designer Button Collection.
Such a fun and simple tag! It was punched out with the Tag Topper Angled Punch. I added a little bit of paper from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper and a tiny band of Red Glimmer paper. The sentiment is again from the Cheerful Tags Stamp Set. A little bit of Real Red 1/4" Cotton Ribbon finishes it off nicely.
This last little treat holder was made using the Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits Dies. It's so easy to create with the big shot and yummy paper, again from the Nordic Noel Designer Series Paper. The Curvy Keepsakes Box Thinlits Dies also comes with this adorable ornament die. I heat embossed on Garden Green card stock with White Embossing Powder and then ran it through the Big Shot. EZ Peasy!! And a great gift!
The next stop is Sherrie Gross of Stampin' Sunshine, number thirteen on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you next month.
- Kim Czenszak at LiveLoveStamp
- Natalie Bradley at Natalie Bradley Events
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Create With Susan
- Sue Becker at RnR Stamping
- Becky Gifford at The Social Stamper
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin
- Kelly DeTommaso at Kelly's Creative Corner
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Katy McGloin at Just fun Stamping
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Jackie Diediker at Stampin' Jackie
- Shannon Jaramillo at www.EZPeasyCards.com
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Jane Knudsen at see jane stamp
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Katie Ferguson at Cottage Paper
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Amy Hoptay at Inking of You!
- Amanda Merrill at Inkflair
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin'
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Amy Williams at Stamps and Spice
- Rae Harper-Burnet at WildWestPaperArts.com
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Kerry Willard Bray at Peonies and Paper Chains
- September Gray at SeptemberGray.com
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Angie Valle-Peters at Paperluxuries
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping with Avery's Owlery