Hello there stampers! We are starting to get closer to Christmas...have you started your cards yet? No? Well then, here's an idea for a quick and fun Christmas card that would be easy to mass produce!
What do you think? Two stamp sets and a touch of DSP and you are all set!
My inspiration for this card was the super-duper cute sketch this week over at CAS(E) This Sketch:
Isn't that a great sketch?
- Small details like the scallop edge can make a big difference
- Using just a bit of Designer Series Paper can stretch your holiday dollars...you can make 16 of the same card with just one 12 x 12 sheet of Designer Series Paper!
- Using one ink for all of the images saves time!
- I used a Framlit for my sentiment but if you don't have one, no problem! Just substitute for a hand-trimmed square or perhaps a circle punch!
- Add a bit of sparkle without the glitter mess with Wink of Stella
I'm working to have all my Christmas stash of cards and tags ready to go by Halloween...I better get on it!
Thanks so much for stopping by today, I truly appreciate your time!