These new Circle Card Thinlits Dies sure make it easy to whip up a fabulous card! And it's time to start thinking about how to celebrate those we love with colors inspired by the Pals Paper Arts Design Team. They keep the creativity flowing! This week they have a color challenge for us:
This wonderful color combination made creating this Valentine's Day card so fun!
EZ Peasy Design Tips:
- Pre-cutting and attaching a 3" x 5 1/2" piece of designer series paper to your base layer prior to cutting it with the thinlit die makes the circle cut out inside a breeze
- The 2 1/2" Circle Punch fits perfectly inside the circle on the base card
- The scallop circle shape on the inside of the card is included in the Circle Card Thinlit Dies set and makes a perfect spot to leave a personal note
- The large heart image here is from the Language of Love Stamp Set and is designed to be used with the Full Heart Punch - ez peasy
- The small heart, cut here with Red Glimmer Paper, is also included in the Circle Card Thinlit Dies set
- The zig-zag was easily created using the Bigz XL Tasteful Trim Die
- The little banner is stamped with an image from the Love You to the Moon Stamp Set and provides not only a wonderful sentiment but also balances the card out
- Isn't the lined envelope a wonderful touch? It add such a heft to the envelope that you just know there is something special inside! The Envelope Liners Framelits Dies are on sale this week!
These holidays sure do seem to sneak up on us...have you started your Valentine's Day cards yet?
Stamps: Language of Love (133077), Love You to the Moon (133143)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Real Red (102482), Soft Sky (131203) Cardstock; Brights (130134) Designer Series Paper Stacks; Red (121790) Glimmer Paper
Ink: Real Red (126949) Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: Big Shot (113439); Envelope Liners Framelits Dies (132172); Circle Card Thinlits Die (133480); Bigz XL Tasteful Trim Die (120893); 2 1/2' Circle Punch; Full Heart Punch (119883),Stampin' Trimmer (126889); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Embellishments: Subtles (130030) Designer Buttons
Thanks for stopping by!