Do you love this envelope?!? The Punch Board Envelope Maker makes creating custom envelopes and envelope liners a snap. With this tool it's so easy to create a unique envelope guaranteed to bring a smile to the recipient's face!
It's Friday and I am ready to kick off the weekend with a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches (FMS 118).
EZ Peasy Design Tips:
- The patterns and colors of the new Sweet Sorbet Designer Series Paper coming January 28th are fabulous and make card making easy!
- The Chalk Talk Bundle has wonderful dies and coordinating images for fast fun projects.
- Do you see the suble stamping in Crisp Cantaloupe on the tag? It's a sneak peek of one of the stamps in an exclusive, limited time stamp set coming January 28th called Petal Parade!
- Love twine? Here's a peek at Crisp Cantaloupe twine that will be available on January 28th!
- Don't have the right accessory in the right color? No problem! Here I used a Daffodil Delight Designer Button next to a tag stamped in Summer Starfruit. Looks great!
- See the chevron stamping done here in Sahara Sand? Yep, another sneak peek at the Petal Parade stamp set!
- The Finishing Touches Edgelits Dies add a subtle detail to cards and is on sale this week! Check it out!
- How about this awesome, awesome flower! The white flower has been stamped onto CORK and then pre-cut for you! Another delightful embellishment available on January 28th.
- A Candy Dot in a coordinating color is the icing on the cake!
- Lastly, don't forget the inside of the card! The lovely blossom here has been stamped in Crisp Cantaloupe is yet another peek at the Petal Parade stamp set!
It's so hard to wait until January 28th when so many wonderful products will be available for purchase as part of the Sale-A-Bration celebration! All of the products are exclusive to the promotion and available for a limited time only, so stay tuned! If you subscribe now for my email blog updates, you will be sure not to miss a thing!
Whew! That's A LOT of sneak peeks! But believe it or not, I have more for you tomorrow so please be sure to stop by or better yet, sign up to have my posts delivered directly to your inbox! (wink)
Stamps: Chalk Talk (130634), Petal Parade (available January 28th)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Sahara Sand (121043), Crisp Cantaloupe (131298) Cardstock; Crisp Cantaloupe (129958) Co'ordinations Cardstock; Sweet Sorbet (available January 28th) Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Sahara Sand (126976) Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: Big Shot (113439); Chalk Talk Framelits Dies (129983); Envelope Punch Board (133774); Stampin' Trimmer (126889); Stampin' Dimensionals (104430); Snail Adhesive (104332)
Embellishments: Sweet Sorbet Accessory Pack (avalable January 28th); Regals (130029) Designer Buttons; Regals (130932) Candy Dots
Thanks for stopping by!