Thank you for joining us for the November Pals Blog Hop. We are thankful you are visiting today and hope you enjoy our thank you inspired projects.
You should have just left stop number 15 on the Pals Hop - Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats. If so, you are in the right spot. If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
I've been working on gifts lately so my post for you today is a card gift box loaded with some simple thank you cards. Who doesn't need thank you cards, right?
I wanted to showcase the lovely Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper so I chose to make three coordinating cards rather than making them all the same.
A simple strip of designer series paper with with one top, stamped in the coordinating color and a small strip of cardstock to add some "oomph".
And of course a butterfly decked out with rhinestones adds just a touch of whimsy!
Finishing off delightful gift box to put them into, made with the Envelope Punch Board of course. Super, super easy :)
Stamps: Lots of Thanks (129690), A Gift for You (134765)
Paper: Whisper White (100730), Crushed Curry (131199), Coastal Cabana (131297) Cardstock; Eastern Elegance (130131) Designer Series Paper
Ink: Crushed Curry (131173), Coastal Cabana (131175) Classic Stampin' Pad
Tools: Envelope Punch Board (133774); Stampin' Trimmer (126889); Label Bracket Punch (132153); Bitty Butterfly Punch 9129406); Stampin Dimensionals (104430)
Embellishments: Rhinestone Basic Jewels (119246)
The next stop is Susan Itell at Simple Stampin', stop number 17 on the Pals Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting – and I hope to see you next month!
- Nicole Watt at Pixel Maven's Retreat
- Ann Schach at The Stampin' Schach
- Katy McGloin at Just Fun Stamping
- Carmen Sublasky at The Creative Stamptuary
- Shirley Sumption at Look at my Cute Stuff
- Mary Fish at Stampin' Pretty
- Connie Lindsey at Crafting a Joyful Life
- Michelle Gleeson at Stampinmojo
- Shannon Hokanson at Paper Works
- Colleen Mollema at Uncanny Crafting
- Lynn Kolcun at Stamping With Avery's Owlery
- Kerry Willard Bray at Stampgoodness.com
- Debbie Mageed at Secret Stamper
- Amy L. Lazzell at Just A Thought...Cards by Amy
- Lisa Davis at Cherry St. Paper Treats
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards
- Susan Itell at Simple Stampin'
- Martie Pollard at The Crafty Bandit
- Donna Kopenski at craftycardmaker
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin' Sunshine
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Linda Callahan at Stampin' Seasons
- Diane Roberts at Score at Four and a Quarter
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Beth Beard at My little craft blog
- Debbie Crowley at expressivelydeb...
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Sue Becker at Sue's R n R Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin Space
- Peggy Noe at prettypapercards
- Marlene Heringer at So Many Toys in Schertz