Glad you could join us for some holiday crafting with the Stampin' Pretty Pals! You've probably hopped over from Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs, I'm stop number 2 on the Pals Hop and I'm glad you hopped in! I'll help you "hop along" from blog to blog where you'll find great ideas for Stampin' Up! projects featuring the new Holiday Catalog! Should you hop off course, simply click on any of the links in the Pals Hop Line-up below and you'll be back on track.
Making a project for this month's hop was easy...choosing which product to use from such a wonderful holiday catalog was not!! In the end, for me it always boils down to versatility. Can I use the product after the various holidays/seasons have past? The answer is yes!
The Designer Paper I have featured today is from the Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper and it is just fabulous. A great fall pattern on one side and an all-occasion or fall pattern on the reverse! That is a win, win in my book! I have also highlighted a new stamp set called Friendship Preserves and the matching Window Framelits Dies. And if that isn't enough matchy matchy for you, I have also used the Festive Paper Piercing Pack! What a great set of templates!! And SO easy to use! A simple embellishment using the new 7/8" Stampable Cotton Ribbon topped off with some linen thread and one of the new Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons, so pretty! The idea for the ribbon, linen thread and button was taken straight from page 29 of the Holiday Catalog! Not just for shopping, there is SOOO much inspiration on every page! Love, love this catalog :)
Quick and easy AND fun! One quick design note...I layered the pierced piece of So Saffron onto the base so the inside of the card would be prestine.
Stamps: Friendship Preserves
Paper: So Saffron CS; Orchard Harvest DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade Classic Ink Pad
Tools: Big Shot, Window Frames Collection Framelits Dies, Festive paper Piercing Pack, Paper Piercing Tool, Stampin' Pierce Mat, Dimensionals
Accessories: 7/8" Cotten Ribbon, Linen Thread, Brushed Bronze Designer Buttons
Now hop along for more inspiring ideas from Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine, stop number 3 on the Pals Holiday Catalog Blog Hop! Thanks for "hopping" by!
- Lynn Hoyt at Cattail Designs
- Shannon Jaramillo at ezpeasycards.com
- Debbie Pierce at Stampin Sunshine
- Jennifer Takacs at Stamped in Full
- Julie Trevett-Smith at The Stampin' Affair!
- Cathy King at chattycathycardcreations
- Patti MacLeith at Papercrafts by Patti
- Beth Beard at My Little Craft Blog
- Rae Harper at Wild West Paper Arts
- Mary Fish at Stampin Pretty
- Kim Czenszak at Live Love Stamp
- Diane Roberts at Scoreatfourandaquarter
- Claire Crotteau-Hutt at stamppaperscissors
- Dawn Tidd at Tiddbits from Dawn
- Barb Furlong at The Love of Stamping
- Nancy Gleason at My Stampin' Space
- Naki Rager at My Stampin' Blog
- Brian King at Stamp with Brian
- Kim Luithle at Kim's Stampin Stuff
- Mikki Sarkisyan at Mikkis Creative Corner
- Angela Curry at Kindred Stampers
- Maggie Mata at Maggie Made Cards
- Susan Lankford at Stamp and Scrap With Susan
- Nicole Watt at Impressions by Nicole
- Bobbi Mangas at My Therapy
- Angie Blake at Angies Musings
- Kris Kilcoyne at Kween Bee Kreations
- Nicole Picadura at Scraps & Stamps
- Sherrie Gross at Stampin Sunshine
- Nina Dee at Deesigns by Nina Dee